Saturday, December 19, 2015

Episode 311 Review

I thought 311 was a great show. To start off, I liked that the Hallway Patrol was finally back. This episode was funny and entertaining again. I think it wasn't as funny as the first one, but was still very entertaining. The zombies were a weird touch. Also, of course I loved the Trixzzz Squad. I will always promote it because it is my segment. We will definitely continue to do more shows with new shots. Also, we have a Twitter page and a YouTube channel.

Now for the downs of the show. I did not like the Beacon as the first time, so as you could guess, I did not like it. I think a Beacon commercial could have been done to cater more to specific parts of the Beacon. For example, they could have writers from the Beacon promoting the newest edition. Also, I know it is their personality, but the hosts were a bit over the top. It was sometimes entertaining, but their jokes and other antics were a bit wild. Other than that, the show was great.

For this show, I completed the credits and I was a member of the Trixzzz Squad segment.

No comments:

Post a Comment