This week's show was not bad, but did not have very many highlights.
I think the best part of the show was definitely the 90's sitcom quiz. It was very entertaining to see who would get it right. It's also interactive because the audience watching can try to figure out the answers on their own. I liked the sports segment as well. The content is always great, and it helps to have visuals, but there still needs to be more enthusiasm and energy. Considering I say this every time, they will probably never change.
I was not really a fan of the Grab n' Go ad. I know we were required to do it, so I'm glad it's done. I also did not like The Tutor. The idea is fine, but it moves too slow, and there was no progression in the characters. The "Finish the Lyrics" was awful. Every time they do not even introduce the title of the song, and there is no "host" explaining how it works. And this time, there were not enough contestants and you could not hear the music.
Minor Details: The hosts were entertaining, but this show had very bad transitions between the segments. Also, the text on Coffeehouse Ad and credits moved way too fast.
I was not in this show, we were filming for next week's Trixzzz Squad.
No comments:
Post a Comment