Friday, January 29, 2016

Episode 315 Review

This week's show in my opinion was easily the best of the year. The intro was great, the transitions were great, and the segments were awesome.

The first X-Files segment was great, it was cool to see where the door led, and it was pretty entertaining as well. Then, the Trixzzz Squad was great as usual. The Hallway Patrol was amazing. Everything in it was perfect, especially the special effects. I also liked the script for Ups and Downs, but the music and film quality could be better. I think the lyrics in the theme song are good, but the song tune is not very good. Also, whoever edited the video messed up a key part; instead of cutting from face to face, the editing faded it, making it look like time had elapsed, but it was really the same scene. Finally, I liked the specialized service coffee ad, it was clever and definitely a good ad.

The two things I did not like were fortunately things that Dub TV did not make. I did not like the guitar coffeehouse ad since it was just too long. I also did not like the Orchestra ad at all. It was long and boring, and I felt like I was watching an infomercial.

I was in the show in the Trixzzz Squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment