Overall this show was not all that great. It was a bit slow and the content was not the best.
I did like The Classroom, I was very glad it was back. I think the actors in the show are pretty good and entertaining. I especially liked the crossover reference to Hallway Patrol, that was funny. Also, I was glad Ups and Downs was on the show this week. It wasn't the best episode but it was still good. The sound has some serious issues with different volumes on scenes. I also think Unpopular Opinion is a good idea, but it's so short that it was pointless. It's such an easy segment that if we get multiple opinions spread throughout the show, they would be great transitions.
I am very happy The Tutor is over. It was about time. I think the ending was disappointing because the whole show had a major setup to the winner, then the last show just decides to have a random plot change and ruin the whole concept. I also did not like the Black Arts Expo ad. There maybe should have been student performances from last year, or other symbols around the school. A montage of pop stars shows nothing about the event.
I was in the Ups and Downs film and set crew, and I did the credits for this week's show.
No comments:
Post a Comment