This week's show was pretty good. I did not mind the fact that it was short, but I think there was not enough good content for a short show. Meaning a longer show might have masked the poor segments, but in a short show, the bad segments stand out and have the potential to make a bad show.
In this show, the good segments were at the beginning and end of the show. The Trixzzz Squad from Brazil was good. Although the shots were just normal, the segment was very upbeat and entertaining to start the show. Then, at the end of the show, I liked the "What Do You Know" segment. I believe this is one of the best parts of the show because people watching can follow along while they are entertained.
I did not particularly enjoy the remainder of the show. Like I said before, I think multiple Unpopular Opinions could be spread out or even combined into one segment. And finally, I was not a fan of "Lost in the Maze." It was interesting at the beginning, but it didn't go anywhere, and abruptly ended.
I was in the show as part of the Trixzzz Squad.
No comments:
Post a Comment