Episode 323 did not have much creative content, but I felt it had a very good flow to it. The segway between segments was strong mainly due to the hosts. I felt the hosts were informative and entertaining.
As I mentioned, the pros for the show were the transitions between segments. Early on, there was a commercial where everyone did the whip, then it cut into another segment. Also, the intro of Dr. Kenner was a great way to start the show, it grabs the attention right away. I also liked the Rent-a-Bae segment, but it didn't seem to really go anywhere. It was funny, but didn't conclude anything. And while not all that entertaining, the exchange student interview was well placed in the show.
As for cons, the show was not all that creative. It ran smoothly, but aside from Rent A Bae, there was not much else in the show. Sports was informative, but the editing was awful. The photos did not fit the screen, and it had multiple cuts while one person was talking. Also, there was no introduction to Dolphin code, nor an explanation as to what it was. The purpose of the segment was unclear. I really believe need to slow down on original content and start covering more things around the school. The only "news" part of the show is sports.
I was not in the show, I was working on Trixzzz Squad and Ups and Downs.
No comments:
Post a Comment