Sunday, March 13, 2016

Episode 320 Review

I thought this week's show did a good job primarily because of the transitions. Since the show was filled primarily with ads and non DubTV content, the flow of the show seemed to work better. However, the ads and content were not unique, so the show lacked some creativity.

I thought August and Ryan were strong as hosts. They were easy to listen to and provided reasonable transistions between segments. I like the idea of keeping a rotation of hosts, as Ryan and August did well together. I also liked The Classroom and the fact that it was placed last in the show. Since the show did have too much creative content, finishing the show with a creative original piece was a good idea. I liked the Classroom plot, however I was not a big fan of the laugh track in the background.

For the cons of the show, as I mentioned, I did not like the fact that most of the show was filled with ads. I understand there is a need to put the ads in, but they should have been spread out. The show had ads for WY Progressive club, student survey, Fools poster, and essentially the ads for LSC selections. While it is necessary to have ads, they cannot be the prime part of the show. The four ads outnumbered the original content in the show.

I was not in this show, but I was filming for the next episode of Ups and Downs and Trixzzz Squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment