Hosts: The hosts were pretty strong I would say. They were a bit awkward at times, but they enunciated and provided entertaining transitions between segments.
W.I.L AD: The ad was a pretty weak way to start the show. It wasn't exactly clear what was going on, other than the fact that there was a meeting. Also, the film quality was not very good with a small square on the screen.
Behind the Scenes: I really liked the Behind the scenes. The angle cuts in the filming were very well done, and I think it was great to have a behind the scenes so the audience can get a glimpse at how we do things.
DubTV Commercial: Very good commercial, it was short and entertaining. And it was a very easy way to move between segments.
Sports: Sports wasn't all that great. There was not as much video content, and the hosts were not all that entertaining.
Gender Equality Segment: A necessary segment I suppose. It was an important topic to address and the filming was well done. There was background music and
Powderpuff Ad: The ad was not good at all, but it was also not ours, so not much fault there. It was terrible film quality with a vertical phone, and it didn't really promote the whole Powderpuff Idea.
I was not on this show, but I was on the last show on Trixzzz Squad. This week I was filming our interview as well.
I was not on this show, but I was on the last show on Trixzzz Squad. This week I was filming our interview as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment