Segments
Opening Montage: I preferred this opening montage. It was good to recognize the specialized services.
Hosts: The hosts were not as good this time. Their intro was a bit rushed, and they didn't seem all that confident in what they were saying.
Mr. Katz Interview: I think we should have kept this interview out. It's good to recognize Mr. Katz, but we already had someone else interview Mr. Katz in last week's episode. Also, the hosts had no intro to the interview.
DubTV Flashback: I always loved this segment in the past, and it was a good thing to bring back.
Girls Soccer Ad: The ad was relative but it didn't make much sense. Advertising for the girls game was necessary, but the context behind all the celebrations made no sense.
Sports: Sports was fine as usual this week. The information was accurate, but there was no footage or images until the special Olympics portion.
Senior Experience Interview: The interview was very good. I liked the backdrop of the lake, and the soft music was a nice touch. My only critique was that it could have been a bit shorter, the end drew out a bit too long.
Art Fair vs. Taste: I liked this segment a lot. I know it was used last year, but I think it was entertaining and applicable with the taste and art fair coming up soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment