Friday, May 20, 2016

Episode 328 Review

Segments:

Hosts: Sabrina and Mariah were very good. They were composed and were funny with some of their transitions.

Guitar Ad: The ad was well done. The background music really helped along with the videos of people playing the Guitar.

Promposals: Good idea to have promposals on the show. However, the editing was not very good. The music was on and off, and then it switched inconsistently between a live video and a photo. It should have been all videos or all photos.

Strike Segment: Too long. The interview dragged out way too long and I stopped listening very early on.

AAC Ad: Actually a very good ad. I liked the action shots to preview the show, and the background music was very upbeat.

Food Critic: Hilarious segment. The angle cuts were great, and I loved the humor in the segment.

Emoji of the Week: Good segment, but it is the same people in this segment every time.

Sports: Pretty choppy with no video segments.

I was in the show filming promposals and was an extra in Food Critic.

No comments:

Post a Comment