This week's show seemed to have better segments than in the past. However, the transitions need a lot of work. What stuck with me was the "Very Very Fast" segment and the "Emoji" segment. Both of the segments ran very smoothly and had good background and music. As for the rest of the show, I think it was a bit evident that it was thrown together. For example, the host Alex said: "and now on to this segment..." Also, the sports segment had no content, it was just the hosts talking.
I feel the transitions were very choppy, especially at the beginning. The clip from the pep rally was used for the intro, but I was confused as to whether it was the beginning of pep rally coverage or the intro to the show. The transitions between segments was either very long or very short, which is why it was a bit thrown off. For example, the junior president interview was way too long, but the sports segment was too short.
My final note is regarding the junior class president interview. Obviously, the camera quality was messed up and that needs to be fixed, but political views should never be in our show. In one of his questions, August made fun of Trump out of context. I was not personally bothered by it, but it cannot happen again.
No comments:
Post a Comment