Sunday, October 25, 2015

Episode 305 Review

In my opinion, this was one of the better shows, if not the best show. The reason being is mostly because of the content in the show. The bathroom break was very entertaining and funny, the only thing wrong is that it used about five different songs. Also, I felt the sports content was great. The visuals and the athlete of the week were both very good. However, there needs to be a lot more enthusiasm from the sports guys, especially Khary on his voice overs.

The two mini shows are moving in opposite directions. The Classroom was a highlight of the show again, and is getting better. I think they are doing a great job, my only feedback is to make it longer. And I understand people have been working hard on "The Tutor," but to be honest I think we should just axe it from the show. It is already repetitive and takes too long. But the main reason we need to get rid of it is because I think it is a waste of content. We already have a perfectly good, strong show in "The Classroom," and if we just keep adding mini-shows, all the focus on DubTV itself is lost. I also hear another Cop Show is going in soon. I understand people are working hard on these shows, but I think we are making a huge mistake just doing multiple different plot segments. DubTV needs to highlight more content from the around the school and the student body, and cover school events and topics.


No comments:

Post a Comment