Sunday, November 1, 2015

WYDubTV Episode 306 Review

This week's show was the best so far. Almost all of the content was great, and the transitions were much better. I felt like the hosts transitioned between each of the segments quickly and effectively, making the the show run smoothly. The only parts of the show that were a bit of a drag were the "Emoji of the week" segment, and the opening SNL type segment. The emoji segment made sense, but the opening segment didn't really fit smoothly in the rest of the show.

For upside, the two shows: Hallway Patrol and The Classroom were amazing. Last week, I said we should stop adding shows, but Hallway Patrol definitely changed my mind, it was hilarious. I know we got feedback that the bleeps shouldn't have been in there, but I think that was the single funniest part of the show. Also, the classroom continues to be very entertaining. Finally, the Novembeard segment was very funny and relayed the message that WY needs a new field.

Role: I contributed and was a character in Novembeard segment. I was a participant in the football scenes of the Novembeard segment, and I helped organize other filming scenes on Novembeard.

No comments:

Post a Comment