Sunday, November 8, 2015

Episode 307 Review

Episode 307 had some strong ideas, but I think it appeared to be rushed. I did not like how the hosts did not have longer transitions between segments. I was not bothered by the lack of an ending from the hosts, but I think the hosts need to have more talking points between segments. I still agree with most of the class that the Tutor should be taken out as it is confusing and I feel like the plot line isn't going anywhere.

I did like the sports this week as usual. The coverage was strong, but as I've mentioned many times before, the entusiasm is still not present.

As of now, I think ideas are rushed and not polished. This was evident in Novembeard and First World Problems. The ideas are there, but the editing sometimes messes up the initial plan.

My role was participating in the production of Novembeard and First World Problems, although it ultimately got cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment